Sunday School from Home
Please join us for class for PreK-6th grade at 9:30 am on the first and third Sundays on each month, using the same Zoom meeting as the church worship service (see Joining Worship From Home). Simply show up, indicate you’ve arrived for Sunday school, and the host will move you into the breakout classroom.
Here are some other ways for you to share in our life as a church family
- Step outside into your yard and find a place where you see God’s beauty in nature. Take a picture of that space and email it to Pastor Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Draw a picture or write a poem about what you are feeling and share it with your family or your church family.
- Make a list of five ways that you can help someone else during this time when we are social distancing.
- Send a card to someone in our church to let them know that you are thinking of them.
- Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while to see how they are doing.
These are just a few options for learning while we apart yet still connected to each other. We miss all of you and look forward to the time when we can be together in person. We are thinking of you, praying for you, and will see you when we are all together again.