- occasional small group Bible study groups
- adult education opportunities, like Table Talks
- mid-week evening Bible and/or book study groups, especially during Advent (Dec.) and Lent (Feb/March)
- Women In The Word (weekly, Fall—Spring)
We also have a number of ministries that enable our members and friends to put their hands to work in helping God, growing their faith, and sharing fellowship. These include:
- our Quilting group
- our Clutter Barn ministry
- our Community Dinner work crew
- many opportunities that our Missions Ministry provides for us to share our time, talents, and gifts.
In addition, we also get together for fun – we’d love to have you join us!
Upcoming learning, serving, and socializing opportunities